Name Change Law in Fort Worth, TX
There are many reasons why people choose to change their names. From marriage to divorce to professional circumstances, changing one's name is not an uncommon practice. Unfortunately, sometimes the name change process doesn't always go so smoothly. In some cases, legal issues may arise as the result of a name change. If you're facing any sort of struggle relating to a name change, enlist the help of professionals who can provide the legal assistance you need.
At Your Service
The team at Malonis & Prickett Law, PLLC is available to handle matters relating to name change law. Whether you need certain questions answered or require guidance to manage the paperwork involved, the professionals at Malonis & Prickett Law, PLLC are at your service. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call Malonis & Prickett Law, PLLC today.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 7:00pm|
|Sat:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Natalie is Admitted to the Northern District Court of Texas in the Federal Court System
- Natalie Received her AB from Vassar College & J.D. from SMU in 1991
- Greg Received his J.D. from Texas A&M in 2014
- Master Peace Officer Certificate - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Instructor - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Police Officer for Over 20 Years - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Aggie Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Century Club Member, Association of Former Students - Texas A&M University
- State Bar of Texas