DWI Law in Fort Worth, TX
Driving while intoxicated is one of the most commonly committed crimes in the United States. Unfortunately, because this crime is so common, many people make the mistake of taking their DWI arrests lightly instead of seeking appropriate legal representation. If you’ve been charged with DWI in Fort Worth, TX, your first step should be to discuss your charges with a DWI lawyer like Malonis & Prickett Law, PLLC.
On Your Side
Sometimes good people make mistakes. However, if you’re convicted of DWI, you could end up facing tough penalties such as jail time, loss of driving privileges, fines, or community service. Additionally, your insurance rates can be increased and you may even be shut out from some job opportunities due to your conviction.
With the stakes being so high, it’s a wise idea to enlist the help of an attorney who handles DWI cases. The professionals at Malonis & Prickett Law, PLLC can help you:
- Understand your charges
- Become aware of your rights under the law
- Identify illegal police actions (such as failure to read Miranda Rights)
- Determine which defenses apply to your case
Whether this is your only DWI charge or your third, the professionals at Malonis & Prickett Law, PLLC can provide the support, advice, and representation you need to fight your DWI charge. Call today—your future depends on it.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 7:00pm|
|Sat:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Natalie is Admitted to the Northern District Court of Texas in the Federal Court System
- Natalie Received her AB from Vassar College & J.D. from SMU in 1991
- Greg Received his J.D. from Texas A&M in 2014
- Master Peace Officer Certificate - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Instructor - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Police Officer for Over 20 Years - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Aggie Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Century Club Member, Association of Former Students - Texas A&M University
- State Bar of Texas