Divorce Attorney in Fort Worth, TX
A divorce attorney from Malonis & Prickett Law may be able to provide you with the local representation you need if you’re considering a divorce. Our firm in Fort Worth operates on the principle that everyone deserves the opportunity to be advised on the laws that pertain to a particular matter.
We understand the difficulty often associated with a divorce, and we want to make the process as easy for you as possible. Our firm has handled a range of issues for couples, including those involving:
- Property division
- Child custody
- Child support
- Spousal support
Call Malonis & Prickett Law if you want to speak to a divorce attorney. Whether you simply have questions regarding mediation or you’re ready to initiate the divorce process, we’ll keep your interests a priority and work hard on your behalf to have matters resolved appropriately. Located in Fort Worth, TX, our firm is prepared to do what we can. Consultations are available Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm, and on weekends, by appointment.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 7:00pm|
|Sat:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Natalie is Admitted to the Northern District Court of Texas in the Federal Court System
- Natalie Received her AB from Vassar College & J.D. from SMU in 1991
- Greg Received his J.D. from Texas A&M in 2014
- Master Peace Officer Certificate - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Instructor - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Police Officer for Over 20 Years - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Aggie Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Century Club Member, Association of Former Students - Texas A&M University
- State Bar of Texas