Criminal Law in Fort Worth, TX
The legal services of Malonis & Prickett Law may be a valuable resource for you in regards to matters involving criminal law. We serve Fort Worth and the nearby communities, and we strive to utilize the most appropriate legal strategies when handling cases.
The goal of our firm is to resolve matters for you as quickly as possible. Whether that means identifying factors involved in your situation that could warrant the charges being dropped or working on your behalf with a prosecutor on an appropriate sentence, your interests will stay a priority throughout our professional relationship.
Located in Fort Worth, TX, Malonis & Prickett Law wants to provide you with local representation if you’re facing criminal charges. Call today to schedule an appointment. We’re able to give legal advice even if you have not yet been formally charged with a crime. Matters involving criminal law deserve our close attention to detail, and we’ll always strive to protect your rights.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 7:00pm|
|Sat:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Natalie is Admitted to the Northern District Court of Texas in the Federal Court System
- Natalie Received her AB from Vassar College & J.D. from SMU in 1991
- Greg Received his J.D. from Texas A&M in 2014
- Master Peace Officer Certificate - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Instructor - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Police Officer for Over 20 Years - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Aggie Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Century Club Member, Association of Former Students - Texas A&M University
- State Bar of Texas