Child Custody Law in Fort Worth, TX
Legal issues involving a child can be complex and emotionally charged. At this difficult time for your family, you need the help of an attorney you can trust to handle your case with the utmost compassion, skill and professionalism.
Here to Help
Malonis & Prickett Law, PLLC's satisfaction comes from helping those in need of advocacy, information or advice. Malonis & Prickett Law, PLLC is committed to improving the lives of children and their families through skillful and assertive legal representation. Malonis & Prickett Law, PLLC pushes hard for efficient, positive outcomes while doing everything possible to reach a resolution smoothly and efficiently.
Malonis & Prickett Law, PLLC understands that this is a challenging time and believes that you deserve attentive, individualized service – and that’s exactly what you can expect when you work with Malonis & Prickett Law, PLLC, from your initial consultation to the resolution of your case. It's time to get help from an attorney you can trust to work hard for your family. Contact a professional at Malonis & Prickett Law, PLLC today for more information.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 7:00pm|
|Sat:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Natalie is Admitted to the Northern District Court of Texas in the Federal Court System
- Natalie Received her AB from Vassar College & J.D. from SMU in 1991
- Greg Received his J.D. from Texas A&M in 2014
- Master Peace Officer Certificate - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Instructor - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Police Officer for Over 20 Years - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Aggie Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Century Club Member, Association of Former Students - Texas A&M University
- State Bar of Texas