About Malonis & Prickett Law, PLLC
When you experience a divorce or an arrest, everything can change – I know that it is a very stressful time for you. With our help in dealing with the legal issues, you can focus on recovering, instead of finding yourself overwhelmed and worried about your court case.
Natalie Malonis is an experienced Texas lawyer who graduated from Vassar College with her A.B. and then from S.M.U. with her law degree in 1991.
Natalie is a member of the State Bar of Texas.
She is also admitted to the Northern District of Texas in the Federal Court system.
Greg Prickett took a different path to the law. He spent over 20 years as a peace officer in Texas before obtaining his J.D. from Texas A&M.
Greg is a member of the State Bar of Texas, the American Bar Association, the Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, and the Texas Aggie Bar Association. He holds a Master Peace Officer Certificate in Texas, and is a Standardized Field Sobriety Test Instructor.
Greg Prickett is a contributor to Falt Lines, one of the American Bar Associations top 100 legal blogs. Click here to access the blog.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 7:00pm|
|Sat:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Natalie is Admitted to the Northern District Court of Texas in the Federal Court System
- Natalie Received her AB from Vassar College & J.D. from SMU in 1991
- Greg Received his J.D. from Texas A&M in 2014
- Master Peace Officer Certificate - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Instructor - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Police Officer for Over 20 Years - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Aggie Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Century Club Member, Association of Former Students - Texas A&M University
- State Bar of Texas