Greg spent 20 years in the military, both Army and Air Force, and retired as a captain in the reserves in 1999. He also served as a police officer in Texas for over 20 years, and holds a master peace officer certification. Greg, as a police officer, was a Standardized Field Sobriety Test (SFST) Instructor, an Intoxilizer Operator, and a police academy instructor. He has an Associate's degree (in Liberal Arts) and a Bachelor's degree (in Political Science), the later earned while he was on active duty in the Air Force. After his law enforcement career was over, he attended Texas A&M Law School in Fort Worth and graduated in 2014.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 7:00pm|
|Sat:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Natalie is Admitted to the Northern District Court of Texas in the Federal Court System
- Natalie Received her AB from Vassar College & J.D. from SMU in 1991
- Greg Received his J.D. from Texas A&M in 2014
- Master Peace Officer Certificate - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Standardized Field Sobriety Testing Instructor - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Police Officer for Over 20 Years - Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Aggie Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Century Club Member, Association of Former Students - Texas A&M University
- State Bar of Texas